Looking for Hungry, Humble, Smart and Coachable Agents. We need agents who LOVE the thrill of getting their clients the PERFECT home! Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and do you do what it takes to help your clients achieve their dreams? RE/MAX Empire Properties is hiring top-notch agents who exhibit these traits.
The Murray Team has sold over 3,000 homes with a huge amount in Hemet/ San Jacinto and we need more hands to help our clients in the Valley! We’re seeking personable, dedicated, motivated, and hardworking individuals to be our Full Time Buyers Agents.
We are unlike any other Company in the Valley!
Our new, modern open concept office has been a HUGE hit with our clients! We believe in having an inviting atmosphere. We have completely done away with “traditional” stuffy Real Estate Office and have created an office that allows you to have conversations with your clients in a open, and inviting café style office. We have standing desk, interactive booths with TVs, A tech area for buyers to relax and freely search the MLS, a central lounge area for conversations, and a shared private meeting room.
We provide the leads (yes, seller and buyer leads), Listing and buying presentations, clients guides,Personal website, software and clients and much more. We train, educate, and mentor you!
Chris and Andrea Murray have sold over 1300 Homes in the Hemet/San Jacinto Valley alone!
We would love to Mentor other agents to help them achieve what we have and produce on the same level! We are a TRUE team, we believe in open and honest communication. We want our Agents to be successful without killing themselves. To do this, we have created an office and staff to provide you with everything necessary to make sure you can focus on solely on your clients and procuring new business. You will not be bogged down by paperwork or admin issues. We provide everything to make sure you can do what you do best, HELP YOUR CLIENTS. We are a no BS office, integrity is everything and we want to make sure our clients are always given the best service posisible. If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in and are looking for please apply, We would LOVE to have you on the team.
• Attendance of Team Sales Meetings/Training Presentations
• Lead follow up reported to Management Team
• Monthly goal setting
• Full Time positions only
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
• Provide world class customer service to buyers and sellers
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Convert leads from customers to clients
• Write and negotiate contracts for clients
• Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
• Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
• Licensed Real Estate Agent with minimum 18 months experience
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• ANY additional languages spoken would be awesome
• The ability to work Full Time Hours-NO EXCEPTIONS!!
• Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
• Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends and market conditions
• Familiarity with our local real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• HUNGRY, HUMBLE, SMART, COACHABLE
Please email your resume or any questions email@example.com