RE/MAX Empire Properties is seeking Part-Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
We are a high volume Real Estate Team opening a new office and looking for a receptionist/assistant to help with our day-to-day activities. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, highly organized, and self-driven to be the first face our clients and agents see. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the company and desires a career in Real Estate.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute mail/deliveries
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, copying, and faxing
- Run errands, such as dropping off/picking up contracts, keys etc.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word,Outlook,Excel)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Must have valid driver’s license
- All suitable candidates will be subject to a background check.
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour with opportunity for Full-Time position
20-30 hours/week typically between 10:00AM and 5:00PM
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org